- Birth date
- Home Country
- United Kingdom
- Looking for
- Political Views
- Religious Views
- Kayaking Canoeing, Whitewater kayaking, SUP
- Tesla the Band, Cafe Del Mar, Tesla, Jack Johnson
- Mrs Brown's Boys, Mrs. Brown's Boys, BBC Mongrels, Rev (TV series), Mongrels, Ashes to Ashes
- Brief Encounter, The Bear, A Matter of Life and Death
- On the Road, Seven Pillars of Wisdom a Triumph, On the Road, Brida, The Alchemist Paulo Coelho, Rogue Male
- Anyone who paddles in the UK during winter!
- The deeper the discipline, the lower was the individual excellence
- [email protected]
- Current City
- Current Country
- United Kingdom
- Boating type
- River runner
- Boat brands
- Full quiver!
- Paddle Brands
- Werner, Mitchell Blades, Ainsworth
- Gear brands
- What ever is cheap.
- Home spot
- Dream spot
- Boating philosophy
- If it's wet it can be paddled.
- Favorite move
Education and Work
- Crewe & Alsager
- High School
- Apley Park
- Council (Day job) Self at weekends!
- Job Description
- Late start, long lunch & early finish!
- No joined groups.
When will it stop raining?
- 1 year ago
- Profile Video
- Llangollen River trip 16 Oct 2010
- Member since
- Thursday, 11 September 2008 12:26
- Last online
- 5 months ago
- Profile views
- 3,733 views
- Re: Sitting position in whitewater boat-correct? » :lol: Upright as if connecting your head to a star - then lean slightly forward so that you body engages in drawing the paddle forward.... (Whitewater)
- UK River Access » Any body hear the angler ranting on Radio 2 today. Just listen to the last 20 minutes, one of them doesn't know the difference between a canoe and a rowing boat! http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b015yf2t?mid=518... (UK)
- AALA to be abolished. » Common Sense, Common Safety recommended that the Adventure Activities Licensing Authority (AALA) be abolished and the existing statutory licensing regime be replaced by a code of practice. Abolishing AALA good for instructors or bad? :unsure:... (UK)
- Re:Helmet cam mounting » Thanks! I've bit the bullet and used a sticky pad.... (FS - North America - US)
- Re: Older playboats... » I spent my money on a new river runner, so still paddle a Wavesport Score for fun. Might be more difficult to get vertical, but the old boats will build your technique. Old longer boats when paddled with style sre more photogenic than new shorter boats - if you want posing shots get something with s... (Whitewater)
- Re:3 Year old paddlers » Have you spoke to Phil Hadley at West Mids BCU? He started his kids paddling about that age and adapted kit for them. I recently had a 3year old paddling in an open canoe with it's mum, fitted him with a 100N lifejacket that is designed for infants, so swimming not an issue. :unsure:...
- Re:Video editing software? » What a bugger. Good luck with getting it sorted....
- Re:wavesport score » This might be coming a bit late. I'm 187cm amd weigh in at 105kg. Still find the Score a pig to paddle! I'm trading mine in after 8years of disloyal service! I think it'll be far too big for you.... (Whitewater)
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Post 2011-08-24 Busy time out on the water. 2011-07-26 Open canoes 2011-07-05 Long time no blog 2011-05-16 What no blog? 2011-04-13 Springtime! 2011-03-21 2011-02-20 2011-01-30 Cold day on the Dee. 2011-01-15 Double peaked depression 2011-01-15 Hello world!
Date Event Relation 2012-09-22 Ladies Day
- Big Dog Kaos L