- Birth date
- Home Country
- Home State
- Okanagan Valley
- Looking for
- Religious Views
- Jesus is God, The Holy Sprit is God and The Father is God 3 parts ONE God and I believe we were created in His image 3 parts Body,Soul and Spirit... Clear enough?
- My activities are mainly Kayaking, GPS, mapping my paddle trips, taking photos and blogging it all on my blog http://www.KAYAKokanagan.com
- Kayak, photography, Blogging. GPS, c/o beaches
- About me
I enjoy kayaking, photography, GPS, c/o or secluded beaches.
Also look for me on www.Playak.NET under the same username "GuyThaLizard"
Okanagan Valley is my home.
- Current City
- Current State
- Current Country
- Boating type
- lake and river kayaking
- Boat brands
- Wilderness Systems Tsunami 145
- Paddle Brands
- Home spot
- Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
- Dream spot
- some place hot with no winter.
- Boating philosophy
- Paddle "au Naturel", the best way to enjoy the summer!
- Member since
- Thursday, 14 February 2008 00:13
- Last online
- 1 year ago
- Profile views
- 2,455 views
GuyThaLizard added a new video My 5 gallon pail rocket stove idea. LOG: 2015-02-27 9:42 AM
GuyThaLizard added a new video Trangia Camp Stove Demo/Review KAYAKLOG:11-14-2014
- Lake Kayaking in the Okanagan Valley » I know most all Playak is white water river kayaking. Where I am we have many many many lakes to explore and not much whitewater rivers. That suits me fine as I prefer slow moving rivers and lakes, camping on the shoreline and watching the sunsets by a campfire. I am in the South Okanagan Valley of ...
- Re:What do you peolpe do for a living? » I work at a group home with handicapped persons full time at night. and in the daytime I work part time as a irrigation installer/repair person, used to work this one full time until this spring and decided it was too much. This gives me most every afternoon to paddle around now. Life is too sho... (Off Topic)
- Re:Okanagan Valley B.C. » Here is a Link to my kayak trip reports and photos of my kayak excursions. Okanagan Valley - British Columbia Canada GROUP: Kayaking-Logbook http://www.playak.net/group/okanaganvalleybritishcolumbiacanada If you are in the Okanagan or have paddled in the Okanagan Valley please drop by! ... (North America)
- Re:BC Paddlers: what's the water like? How do I dress? » Well, I live and paddle in the lakes in the Okanagan and .. well I don't usually wear anything.. except sandles and a hat, water is warm. Don't know about the rivers. Where abouts in BC are you going to be paddling?... (North America)
- Re:Playboating partners to learn from » I also live in the Okanagan Valley Penticton area. Are you still in the Okanagan? Sorry I don't playboat but I do kayak on Okanagan lake often almost daily. Guy... (Whitewater)
- Re:Canadian Paddlers » The weather here is looking pretty good now. Today +15c sunny. Working too much right now to get out on the lake but maybe this weekend. I have a Tandem SIK an Old Town Dimension "Vie II". It works great for solo and with a friend. Happy paddling! Guy... (North America)
- Re:Did you ever buy a new boat without test drivin » I bought all three of my Kayaks without test paddling them - Pelican "Burst SE" SOT, Coleman "Renegade" SIK, Old Town Dimension "Vie II" tandem SIK. If had test paddled my Coleman 1st I probably wouldn't have bought that one. After paddling it I am not sure if I like it. The other 2 paddle like ... (Playak)
- Re:Anyone in near Vernon BC who kayaks » Near Vernon? I am in Penticton area. Ever heard of "Nipple Point" located between the towns of Salmon Arm and Sicamous and near Canoe on the Shuswap Lake? Anyway I am looking for GPS coordinates or a map pinpoint to Nipple Point so I can plan a kayak up there. I can't find any info on the we... (North America)
GuyThaLizard RocketStove 2015 03 01 - A re-do of my 5 gallon stove idea. Using the RocketStove concept. BlogLog: http://guythalizard.blogspot.ca/2015/02/my-5-gallon-pail-rocket-stove-idea-log.html LogDate:2015-03-01 More at:....
Added: Mar 2.
My 5 gallon pail rocket stove INVERTED PART2 - Thinking the good thing about the top being able to open I can load it up to the top with pine-cones and pine needles and get a quick heat happening or fill it full of wood at the start then....
Added: Feb 27.
My 5 gallon pail rocket stove idea. LOG: 2015-02-27 9:42 AM - My 5 gallon pail rocket stove idea. still working on it but was anxious to try it out so here is a vid. I forgot to put the lid on the bottom, if i did it would have produced more of a draft....
Added: Feb 27.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Post 2008-12-11 Sonoran Desert 2008-04-17 Indian Rock Naramata B.C. to Commando Bay Okanagan Lake 2008-03-11 Hot Spring Island [and other Hotsprings GPS coordiates] 2008-02-27 OldTown Dimension "Vie II" Kayak & Pellican "Birst" SOT
Kayak Map Markers
2008-08-27 Gallery by GuyThaLizard 2008-02-15 Commando Bay - gallery by GuyThaLizard