- Birth date
- Home Country
- French/ English
- Boating, Climbing, Snowboarding, Lots of thigns
- meh, Kayak Porn
- Some political
- paul mason, and such paddlers.
- About me
- Boating type
- play boating C1
- Boat brands
- LL, esquif,
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Level six, Predator, Astral, Lc1
- Home spot
- Dream spot
- Boating philosophy
- If you don't flip, your not pushing yourself enough
Education and Work
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Re: Interactive Kayaking Video of the Kipawa » You're right it is to long. I'm just looking at the view statistics on youtube, and barely any viewers actually make it to the end. ( 5-8 %) Which is to bad because the last few rapids are the best ones haha. None the less i enjoyed making it, maybe others will improve on the concept. ... (Whitewater)
- Re: neoprene or latex gaskets and neck » latex = dry, neoprene = not dry, You can get gasket powder ( more of less a form of lube of baby powder) that makes latex gaskets less irratating for those of us who have that issue....
- The rivers you do AFTER moosefest in NY » Everybody knows the moose is not the only NY attraction, Independence creek and the Oswetagachie river are both stellar. I got the chance to paddle them, a bit low but fun none the less. What other rivers would you hit up after the moose ? here a video of the ones i did this years http://vim...
- Some canoeing footage » There are some kayaks in this video, but midway through look for some impressive canoeing on some NY creeks, hope you enjoy it. http://vimeo.com/31102887... (Canoeing)
Alone on the Englehart - I am not encouraging people to paddle alone, I am also not suggesting simply being aware of risk and consequences gives anyone the ability to properly manage them. I will however make the point that successfully paddling any rapid has a lot to do with confidence and skill. For some, a portion of that confidence may come from the comfort of knowing others are around. This section of the Englehart river is the known as Kap-Kig-Iwan Provincial park. Its located minutes from the trans-canadian highway, and a few more minutes from my own apartment. I First scouted this river over a year ago. The Main feature is 30 foot waterfall that has not yet been run. Its known as High falls. The Englehart holds several class 4 rapids. all of which are separated by long stretches of flatwater. Shot on: Canon550D, GoPro, Insigma. Song: Tarantula by DelayTrees.
Added: Nov 17 2011.
New York Creeking - the weekend after Moosefest we went and checked out the classic rivers of new york. First we hit the Independence. a great river, the water was a little low for fat lady to be really fun but still a good river. The Oswegatchie river was at a good level and has some amazing rapids in it a few stretches of flat water but some great class 5 rapids that were worth the paddle and drive. We hit up Agers falls on the moose but never got to paddle the bottom moose section. Shot on: Canon 550D & GoPRO Music : Metric - Gimme Sympathy Remix Paddlers: Jamie orflard clark Etienne Green Thierry Green Johno Foster Dave Humpfrys Paul Mason Mark Scriver Ian Ritchie Andrew Westwood Niel and others..
Added: Oct 27 2011.
Date Post 2007-12-02 Ecuador Trips