- Home Country
- United States
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Tuesday, 10 July 2007 22:29
- Last online
- 5 hours 5 minutes ago
- Profile views
- 6,685 views
stiletto created a new topic How can you shorten a 1-piece AT Flexi Bent Shaft? in the forums.
- Re: Interactive Kayaking Video of the Kipawa » Nice idea, but too much work to get through. Why don't you just edit it into what you think is one super video? Were this an instructional video (with a contents menu!), it might make sense, but this is just too time-consuming, especially since each clip is so short. I applaud your effort, though... (Whitewater)
- Re: AT2 Flexi » Thanks for the idea! Stiletto... (Discuss)
- How can you shorten a 1-piece AT Flexi Bent Shaft? » :?: :?: :?: I have an old AT Flexi Bent Shaft paddle...200 cm long. Is there any way to cut it down and join the two halves back together? Contacted the company, but they refuse to respond. Of course, they'd just like me to buy a new paddle, I'm sure....
- Re: How do you control the Pyranha Zone L! » Thanks! Somehow I missed the notification of your response, if I got one. Yeah, good advice about the hands in front of the shoulders. Maybe that's why I needed that shoulder operation 2 1/2 year ago! Getting stronger all the time, so form should help to keep things together. Thanks again.... (Whitewater)
- Re:New product to check out » You should take the period off the end of the link you supplied. Some people clicking and not being able to get through might not realize it's because of the period. :)...
- The Fluid site was hijacked by its own ISP!!!! » Just tried to check out the Fluid site, but it seems like it has been hijacked by its own ISP. :S... (Whitewater)
- Looks like the Fluid site has been hijacked! » Don't know now long it will last, but the Fluid site (http://www.fluidkayaks.co.za/) has been hijacked. Stiletto:angry:... (Whitewater)
- Re:I cant feel my feet! - outfitting problems » Well, I would really appreciate seeing pics of various custom outfitting jobs. Sure would give me some ideas of how to get my own boats closer to perfection. I'm sure lots of us would appreciate seeing up close just how some of the others have overcome their fitting problems. Appreciate it....
- Dagger Kaos @ 230+ lbs in the surf? » Thinking seriously about the Dagger Kaos (out of country, so impossible to demo), but at just a bit more than 230 lbs now, I wonder how squirrelly the boat is going to be on flat water or paddling through chop coming from all directions. Some old reviews seem to indicate the boat is tippy with heav... (Whitewater)
- Re:2010 Jackson Super Fun NOT! Heavy dudes excluded! » No, at least not now. The Super Fun is not slated for an upgrade for 3 years! I guess that means it will have a new form with the 2013 Fun line.... (Whitewater)