[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Birth date
- Home Country
- United States
- The Potomac!
- About me
- InBetween Swims is the WhiteWater Podcast! Subscribe via I-tunes or download the mp3 at http://www.inbetweenswims.com/
- No joined groups.
inbetweenswims created a new topic On the new In Between Swims - The Great White Explorer (audio version) in the forums.
inbetweenswims created a new topic The Future of Boat Design - on the new In Between Swims! in the forums.
inbetweenswims created a new topic In Between Swims coverage of 2011 Outdoor Retailer! in the forums.
inbetweenswims created a new topic Paddle Design with Steve Horvath (Core Paddles) on the new In Between Swims! in the forums.
- On the new In Between Swims -> The Best of Swims! » In this new episode of In Between Swims... A collection of the best (and worst) swims from 5 years of In Between Swims. Featuring stories from seasoned proâs and amateur alike, I look back at epic tales from Emily Jackson, Steve Fisher, Tao Berman, Woody Callaway and many more. Thanks for list...
- On the new In Between Swims - The Great White Explorer (audio version) » In Between Swims presents the audio version of late, African river pioneer Hendri Coetzee's blog, 'The Great White Explorer' with host, Jeff McIntyre. "The days of the great explorers who walked onto blank continents and sailed into unending oceans are gone for good. People like me are wannabes, ...
- How to Win the Green Race...on In Between Swims! » What's the difference between running a river and racing the river? Experienced Green racer Jason Beakes joins the show to talk about how to race the Green River, what makes it difficult, and takes us through the strategy for each rapid. Thanks for listening! ~jeffmc ******************* L...
- The Future of Boat Design - on the new In Between Swims! » Join Liquid Logic's Woody Calloway, EJ from Jackson Kayaks, Snowy Robertson from Dagger Kayaks, Zoar Outdoor's Bruce Lessels and a gathering of instructors and paddlers at an open discussion on the on the past, present and future of boat design from the Whitewater Symposium at the Nantahala Outdoor ...
- In Between Swims coverage of 2011 Outdoor Retailer! » This year's In Between Swims coverage of paddlesports at the 2011 Outdoor Retailer Trade Show features a variety of whitewater and river companies talking about their newest products. I'm posting interviews once a day with companies like Jackson Kayak, Liquid Logic, Pyranha, Contour, Immersion Re...
- Paddle Design with Steve Horvath (Core Paddles) on the new In Between Swims! » On the new In Between Swims, Core Paddles Designer Steve Horvath stops by to talk about the basics of paddle design, the start-up of his new company, and the challenges of innovation in the current environment. Thanks for listening! ~jeffmc Listen or download here! http://inbetweenswims.com/... (Whitewater)
- The Vision Thing...now on In Between Swims! » On this episode of In Between Swims, we look at three paddlers with a vision for paddling that goes beyond the next horizon line. Anson Fogel discusses the production and success of his award winning film "Wildwater, A Love Story." We continue the conversation with Doug Ammons focusing on the ... (Whitewater)
- Now on In Between Swims - Patrick Camblin on the Whitewater Grand Prix! » Now on In Between Swims - Patrick Camblin on the Whitewater Grand Prix! Tribe owner and competition Director Patrick Camblin joins In Between Swims for a conversation about the gathering of the world’s top boaters for the inaugural Whitewater Grand Prix! Thanks for listening! ~jeffmc *****...
- The AW Story of the Year on new In Between Swims! » “Sliding down the shallow ledge, I looked for a flake or any other feature I could grab with the blade of my paddle. No luck. I speared the hole and felt my bow rise in the boil beyond it. When it surfaced, I was facing river right and the hull of my kayak settled into the hydraulic…” On this epi...
- A Conversation w/ Doug Ammons-on In Between Swims! » With multiple first descents worldwide and several books on whitewater and rivers, Doug Ammons recently landed on Outside magazine’s list of the '10 Greatest Adventurers Since 1900.' Doug’s profile in the outdoor community rose again recently with his participation in Forge Motion Pictures award win...
Date Post 2009-03-31 Big Waterfalls and World Records! A conversation with Ben Stookesbury on the new InBetween Swims:The Whitewater Podcast!