- Birth date
- Home Country
- United Kingdom
- All sorts, Kayaking mainly...anything fun will do!
- Boating type
- Playboating, River running.
- Boat brands
- Dagger Agent
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Palm & Sweet.
- Home spot
- Incredible flat Thames water.
- Favorite move
Education and Work
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Sunday, 19 November 2006 10:06
- Last online
- 5 years ago
- Profile views
- 1,843 views
Kicks added a new video H & F's Chile Adventure - Part Three: Nilahue to the Departure Lounge
Kicks added a new video H&F's Chile Adventure - Part One: Santiago to Pucon
Kicks added a new video Hugh and Finn's Chile Adventure - This is a Trailer for you
- Re:playak.tv: David Arnaud: Fluid Nemesis - First Winter Session » That's one of the best edited kayak flics i've ever seen. Good job.... (Whitewater)
- Pyranha Ammo S » lovely boat... (Discuss)
- Re:Hurley withdrawl syndrome... » Yeah sunbury for sure, haven't really had much to time to get on the internet, been out paddling constantly since my last post :roflol: Yeah the water is up and everyone's happy. Off down to the dart this weekend aswell for the gene 17 thing. Happy boating and Merry christmas time! :bounc... (UK)
- Re:New 42m waterfall record? » OH MY GOD! THE PHANTOM OF THE ALPS HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!!! Sigh... I'm sure there will be some video of...him...doing it soon. I'll be suprised if it's any better quality than the last couple. Ahh well, no point in being skeptical might as well wait and see eh guys.... (Whitewater)
- Re:whats a good beginner playboat? » Oh right, damn that's pretty cheap, yeah i noticed most boats are cheaper in the US then in the UK :( :)... (Whitewater)
- Re:Predator Lee Helmet? » Hmm sounds interesting, have to pass on drilling holes in my helmet because it does fit nicely and it's still relitively new... might give it a shot when it's battered and just use it for play boating. Cheers for the info though! All the best Kicks...
- Re:Welcome to playak.tv ! » Dude! Nice one!:grin:... (Whitewater)
- Re:Petition BA over their NO KAYAKS policy » Aye done and dusted. BA... tut tut....
- Re:hurley » Trrrrrruuuuuuuuuuue. Try: www.whitewaterthecanoecentre.co.uk They generally update quite regularly.... (UK)
- Re:Jackson Allstar 05 vs Allstar 07 » Yeah i'm thinking of getting the New Allstar, just need to demo one, from what i've heard it's a really great boat, just have to wait and see. Although... i only weigh 67kg so i guess im kinda mid range for the boat... do you guys reckon i'll have trouble throwing it around. (At the moment i've g... (Whitewater)
H & F's Chile Adventure - Part Three: Nilahue to the Departure Lounge - This is the end, my only friend, the end. But don't worry about it mate, there'll be other trips. In the final part of this hap hazard video series, the boys paddle the biggest waterfalls of their lives and pretend not to be excited about it, have BBQ's in the sunset and start wearing straw hats. And all whilst trying to get back to the airport. This IS the end of our Chile Adventure, so thanks for watching! I hope you've found some value in watching these episodes and you'll join me/us on my/our next one, some time in the near future. Adios amigos! Paddlers: Adam Dumolo Finn Burrows Hugh Graham Guy Genge Lowri Davies Andrew Reagan James Smith Koby Trinker The Music: Inti-illimani - La Partida The Dutch Rythem Steel & Show Band - Down By The River Romare - Down the Line (It takes a number) [ https://soundcloud.com/romare ] Ginger & The Ghost - One Type Of Dark (Ta-ku Remix) [ https://soundcloud.com/takugotbeats ] Musical Youth - Pass the Dutchie Generationals - Put a Light On [ http://generationals.bandcamp.com/ ] If you like the music, buy it/support it. It's worth it..
Added: Apr 4 2013.
The National Student Rodeo - Another quick cut, colour and render, my view of a stupendous weekend at the NSR. The National Student Rodeo delivered in so many ways this year, clowns, big tops and an abundance of ridiculous happenings throughout made it, for me at least, one of the best Rodeos I've ever been to. Massive thanks and congratulations to the all the rodeo bosses, safety teams, toastie makers, party starters, student wasters and sponsors who made this NSR amazing. If you'd like to find out about The NSR, go here: www.nationalstudentrodeo.org.uk Filming: Hugh Graham, Finn Burrows Editing: Finn Burrows Music: MØ - Glass [Credits] Rodriguez - Hate Street Dialogue (Round Table Knights Edit).
Added: Mar 6 2013.
H&F's Chile Adventure - Part Two: Pucon to Puppy - Contain your excitement and applause, Part Two is here. Big waves, waterfalls and tiny f***ing puppies. In this second installment, Finn and Hugh take you from Pucon to Futaleufu then back towards Pucon, via the Rio Negro, then to a place called Cochamo. It's all a bit confusing, if you really want to understand, just have a look at a map. Basically we did some driving, did some kayaking, did some filming and then I did some editing - enjoy! Filmed on: Canon 550D, 600D, GoPro Hero2 Filming: Hugh Graham, Finn Burrows Editing: Finn Burrows Graphic design: Adam Dumolo Paddlers: Adam Dumolo A French Guy Hugh Graham Nini Bondhus Nicole Dube Nick Horwood Beth Hume Lowri Davies Guy Genge Finn Burrows (Interestingly enough, although Rio means river in Spanish - it also means thirst quenching canned drink to many British citizens).
Added: Feb 28 2013.
H&F's Chile Adventure - Part One: Santiago to Pucon - So this is how it started...we got off a plane, went to paddle some rivers and did some stuff while filming it all. This is part one of three magical videos, specifically tailored towards people who like kayaking. In this installment Finn and Hugh take you from Santiago airport to Pucon and do some kayaking with a bunch of great people. Times were had, things were done and it all happened in Chile. Enjoy. Filmed on: Canon 550D, 600D, GoPro Hero2 Filming: Hugh Graham, Finn Burrows Editing: Finn Burrows Graphic design: Adam Dumolo Music: First Aid Kit - Winter is all over you (Baauer Remix) Notorious B.I.G. - Machinegun Funk (Woody's Produce Remix) Doc Watson - Deep River Blues (Not even a remix) (You've done it... you read it all, well done).
Added: Feb 17 2013.
Hugh and Finn's Chile Adventure - This is a Trailer for you - So, we went to Chile and we filmed most of the things, we did some stuff and also kayaked. This is a trailer for our 3 part 'mini-series' (whatever that is) which we'll be putting on the internet for people who like this kind of thing. Part one coming very soon, it should be cool or something. Share the trailer and LIKE us on Facebook! (Nah I'm kidding we don't have a Facebook page) Filmed on: Canon 550D, 600D, GoPro Hero2 Filming: Hugh Graham, Finn Burrows Editing: Finn Burrows Graphic design: Adam Dumolo (Who even reads the whole description?).
Added: Feb 6 2013.
Date Post 2009-07-18 The Swiss-Italian Dream 2009-07-17 It goes something like this...