[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Birth date
- Home Country
- English werking on Dutch
- Political Views
- Religious Views
- Kayakaolic, thinking I'll take up squirting
- Boating, Skydiving, Assault rifle, Caseless ammunition, Heckler & Koch, Adventure racing, 8 Year Old's Incredible Tribute to Soldiers - This Will Make You Cry, Technology, Traveling, Sleeping, French Foreign Legion, World Rivers Day, Skiing, Travel, Water, Paddling, Alert Bay 360, Green River Race, Santa Cruz Kayak Surf Festival, Biking, Walking, Family, Sailing, Scuba diving, Hiking, Kayak, Rock climbing, Camping, Provinces and territories of Canada, Wildfire, Battle of the Bulge, Kajak Festival
- Sandy Wilson and Friends, Sleepy Man Banjo Boys, Thahoketoteh, David Bowie (Official), Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Grateful Dead, Grace Slick, Grace Slick, Leonard Cohen, Willie Nelson, ELVIS PRESLEY, Rock Music, Jefferson Airplane, Waylon Jennings, Roy Orbison, The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, Johnny Cash
- Distant Shores, Places We Go, Daybreak, Save Republic of Doyle, Battle at Kruger, Star Trek, Battle Castle, This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Masa Off Grid on radX, Whitewater TV, The Simpsons, CSI: Miami, Ice Road Truckers on HISTORY, Emergency!, Ice Pilots NWT, Doctor Who, Rick Mercer Report
- Monty Python & the Holy Grail, SAILING AROUND THE WORLD the series, iClimb.com, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Racing Around the World Alone, Cackle TV Productions, The Antarctica Challenge, The Boondock Saints II : All Saints Day, The Boondock Saints
- The Lord of the Rings, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, In the Shadow of the Tokolosh, The Fat Paddler, The Hobbit, Horror film, Lord Of The Rings
- Damn well shut up and drown like gentlemen!
- About me
That is me pictured above sailing my Prijon Seayak
Daring, dashing, brave, bold, young, hansome and fearless. Bullet proof if drunk enough
- Boating type
- Boat brands
- Prijon Dagger Nauti raid.
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Home spot
- Yellowknife, NWT,Canada
- Dream spot
- Africa, Chile
- Boating philosophy
- there is simply nothing as much fun as mucking about in boats
- Favorite move
- Still trying to find it
Education and Work
- Welder Mechanic
- No joined groups.
House is almost winterized. I have never been this ready before the snow flies.
8 months ago
cominco added a new comment on the video Steve's On Fire This was he's Second Australian Bass in less then an hour
- Re: Feathercraft K1 Expedition » I have some friends that paddle them all the time. They are very happy withthem and we have mounted Pacific Action sails to both their boats. There are some pictures on mt web page www.tundrasails.ca on the PA sails page... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Re: Liquid Logic Remix XP 10 » giving this boat some serious thought. I would cover manyof the things I like to do with a boat.:lol:... (Discuss)
- Re:Dry Pants or Dry Suit » My suit is gortex and I used it all summer. I dress for the water temperature not the air and Great Slave Lake even on a warm summer is still very cool. I would prefer beinga little warm and rolling for fun and cooling off than taking an unexpected swim in the cool stuff. A nylon drysuit would be wa...
- Accessories: Independent Review: Windpaddle Cruiser Sail » My name is Greg and I happen to sell these sails. Please visit my site at www.tundrasails.ca. A very nice sail that is esy to use and move from boat to boat. Aloso very easy to convert to hands free sailing which I prefer. Cheers, Greg I also sell Pacific action sails and Skirtworks custom spray dec... (Discuss)
- Re:New Facebook service: Paddle Trip Planner » I would be willing to play around with it and i am sure guy woud give it a good going over Cheers greg... (Playak)
- Re:Clean Blunt to Mystery Move.. » That will change as the sport grows. I have the only one in the Canadian Arctic I am pretty sure of that. Minus 22C second day of spring so no boating for a while yet. Greg...
- Re:Rest in peace David » Unfotunate and could happen to any of us . kayaking is great but we need to remember to watch out. Rest in Peace...
- Re:Dagger Agent 6.2 vs Fluid Nemesis Sm » Have you had a chance to paddle either boat yet. Being a beginner I think that your best bet would be to try both if possible and go with what feels most comfortable and in which you have the best control. Over time as your skills develop and your boating interst change up you can always get a diffe... (Whitewater)
- Sea kayak advice » The choices are unlimited these days. I have mainly plastic boats as they are induestructable and hide the staches well. should you be paddling where there are lots of oysters along the beach this counts. Rudder or skeg will be a personal choice and thousands paddle without one or the other. My pref... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Re:Carbon Wave Sport Project 54cx For Sale » Looks great but I live in canada and shipping is to expensive. I think it wll go opetty quick... (FS - Europe - UK)
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Post 2009-07-11 Sociable success 2009-07-02 Raining all week 2009-06-28 What a day yesterday 2009-06-26 Paddlers for Parts "Sociable Affair" 2009-06-24 This will take soon getting used to 2007-12-21 Another new toy, great 2007-12-21 Paddles life North of Sixty 2009-07-13 Pre trip trial
Date Event Relation 2010-11-06 Green River Race Watch 2008-04-05 Reel Paddle Festival Organize 2008-02-29 Auckland New Zealand Coastbusters Symposium & International Sea kayak Week Watch 2008-02-22 Sweetwater Sea Kayak Symposium Watch 2008-02-09 Patagonia Expedition Race 2008:the race at the end of the world. Watch 2007-12-09 Reel Paddling Film Festival Organize
- kaskazi Greenland