- Birth date
- Home Country
- No joined groups.
- euros to Norway... » Hi Wondering if there are any euros out there that are going up to Norway before the last week of july, that would like to make some money? I have a couple of kayaks that I would like to get from Munich to the Sjoa! Mariann S... (Europe)
- Kayks for rent in Lyon? » After a pretty rough treatment from Air France, I am looking for a couple of kayaks to rent for a week in Lyon... Preferably a dagger and a wavesport. Is there anyone out there that could be helpful?... (Europe)
- Level in Lyon? » Hi Does anyone know the current waterlevel in Lyon? I know it was too high for the wall a couple of days ago, but havent gotten any other levelreports the last days... Thanks! Mariann Sæther...
- Jon Heidar from Iceland » Hi I am trying to get in touch with Jon Heidar (dont know is last name) from Iceland, he helped us out when we filmed Valhalla a few years back... Any one has his email? Mariann Saether...
- Re:Personal Kayak Galleries - gallery by mariannsa » Ah, and it felt soooooo good...:)...
- Re:Personal Kayak Galleries - gallery by mariannsa » The photo is from a videoclip, hence the bad quality, and was it was captured in the spring on minibus, ottawa. And guess what, the wave is back right now!...
- Re:Dane Jackson and Nick Troutman » Emily just won the womens class in the second world cup event in North America. In one way it is great that she competes with us "seniors", since we are realising that we really have to train to keep up. I deeply think that it will be a push in the womens division, we have to step it up... (I mean... (Whitewater)
- Re:Paddling in Chile » Well, even in a cheaper place like Equador, trips run for about the same amount. I guess what it comes down to is that everybody needs to make a profit, and eventhough meals are cheap in a location you still need to pay your guides sufficiently. etc etc... I guess what makes Chile so special is ...
Colosseum vs Mariann: 1-0 - The Ottawa is running a 30 year´s high, and Colosseum is the biggest rapid on the river. The first encounter with Gladiator gave me a fun reminder of the power of the water... Notice: I am still smiling in the middle of the rapid. ;-).
Added: May 13.
Tjongsfjorden - Just above the arctic circle, early april roadtrip with my dad to show him what I had just bought.. You have to catch a one hour ferry to get there, and it crosses the arctic circle. The piece of property is not that big, 600 square meters, but it has this view that I love... and is close to some amazing beaches perfect for spending some quality time....
Added: May 1.
Date Event Relation 2009-06-30 Open Norwegian Championship/Nordic Freestyle Championship