- Birth date
- Home Country
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Friday, 18 August 2006 20:39
- Last online
- 5 years ago
- Profile views
- 2,067 views
- euros to Norway... » Hi Wondering if there are any euros out there that are going up to Norway before the last week of july, that would like to make some money? I have a couple of kayaks that I would like to get from Munich to the Sjoa! Mariann S... (Europe)
- Kayks for rent in Lyon? » After a pretty rough treatment from Air France, I am looking for a couple of kayaks to rent for a week in Lyon... Preferably a dagger and a wavesport. Is there anyone out there that could be helpful?... (Europe)
- Level in Lyon? » Hi Does anyone know the current waterlevel in Lyon? I know it was too high for the wall a couple of days ago, but havent gotten any other levelreports the last days... Thanks! Mariann Sæther...
- Jon Heidar from Iceland » Hi I am trying to get in touch with Jon Heidar (dont know is last name) from Iceland, he helped us out when we filmed Valhalla a few years back... Any one has his email? Mariann Saether...
- Re:Personal Kayak Galleries - gallery by mariannsa » Ah, and it felt soooooo good...:)...
- Re:Personal Kayak Galleries - gallery by mariannsa » The photo is from a videoclip, hence the bad quality, and was it was captured in the spring on minibus, ottawa. And guess what, the wave is back right now!...
- Re:Dane Jackson and Nick Troutman » Emily just won the womens class in the second world cup event in North America. In one way it is great that she competes with us "seniors", since we are realising that we really have to train to keep up. I deeply think that it will be a push in the womens division, we have to step it up... (I mean... (Whitewater)
- Re:Paddling in Chile » Well, even in a cheaper place like Equador, trips run for about the same amount. I guess what it comes down to is that everybody needs to make a profit, and eventhough meals are cheap in a location you still need to pay your guides sufficiently. etc etc... I guess what makes Chile so special is ...
Tunnel Drop - The Norwegian Railroad company NSB created this amazing rapid for us to run in our kayaks.. It is a big slide, dark and bouncy, through a rad tunnel under the rail way. It is a good thing to stay up - right!.
Added: Nov 11.
Nosebreaker - Vollifossen a.k.a Nosebreaker on the Raundalen river is notorious for being a tricky one.. The entrance is never easy and has caused its fair share of questionable lines. A thursday in august 2013 the level was 30 cumecs and I was feeling brave. (meaning there was a throwbag in the bottom eddy as there is a 50 percent swim rate at times on this one..) L-O-V-E.
Added: Aug 10.
Date Event Relation 2009-06-30 Open Norwegian Championship/Nordic Freestyle Championship