Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Robson moonster Kayak » Seat forward...
- building your own squirt boat » > Does anyone out there know where I can find step by step instructions > about how to build a squ... (Whitewater)
- playboat for me » I just hope that I can wiggle my toes, and that my seat does not have to go all the way back... (Whitewater)
- Small Pyranha Loki for sale » Hi Charles, Unfortunately this post is over 4 years old so I would imagine the boat has been sold... (FS - North America - US)
- Necky Blunt for sale » Is your boat still For sale... (FS - Africa)
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60... (FS - North America - US)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
There are no discussions yet.
- The first official dedicated SUP organization in the Middle-East, based in Abu Dhabi the capital of the U.A.E. UAESUP has been created by H.H Sheikh Ahmed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan and Taimeir-Tim Abdelrazek. These two experienced watermen are passionate about spreading SUP across the UAE and encouraging positive healthy lifestyles. With the finest equipment on the market available here in the UAE from Hawaii and California, our stock of Pau Hana SUP boards are developed by professional riders, using the latest technologies and are each hand made in the USA guaranteeing a great quality board. This is something that we are very proud to offer here in the UAE to the public at great prices equivalent to those in the US. We can offer you a variety of training programs from novice and recreational paddlers to those looking to develop and enter the world of SUP racing. We also will be offering, a Paddle Fit program, with a special class developed for the Ladies. These Paddle Fit sessions will provide a fun way to get fit, build strength and develop lean muscles, and of course have fun and enjoy the water. We believe in 100% outside training and not in indoor fitness and for most of the year, can't think of a better place to do it! We are fully committed to the UAE Ministry of Health program to help people become more FIT. This is done by using the SUP Philosophy in order to lose weight, increase activity, help in lowering cholesterol, reducing risks of Heart Attacks and decreasing the onset of diabetes. By using Stand Up Paddle, we look forward to increasing participation in this social SUP lifestyle and becoming more healthy. The Club will be based on the Abu Dhabi corniche where a Floating House modified for board storage will provide you the opportunity to leave your own board with convenient and easy access to the water. You will also be able to rent and buy boards directly from us. There are so many possibilities and in the coming months and we are looking forward to offering you activities from group lessons, social paddles and weekend SUP trips to our private Houseboat, as well as Island boat tours, Mangrove paddles and Moon Light Paddling on the Corniche, … we can even create your own private trip at your convenience. We welcome you to join us and know you'll soon enjoy SUP as much as we do! For more information or any questions, please contact: www.uaesup.com [email protected] +971509517226
CreatedFriday, 28 October 2011
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.