support unicef Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: info about kayakking in Bosnia and Herzegovina

info about kayakking in Bosnia and Herzegovina 13 years 1 month ago #30849

• DaggerCrazy
  • Junior Boarder
2 years ago we went to Bosnia and Herzegovina to paddle de Una. this year we want to go back cause we have read that there are more good river there. so if anyone could help me get some info about the rivers in Bosnia that are good for kayakking i would appreciate.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:info about kayakking in Bosnia and Herzegovina 13 years 1 month ago #30853

• jozerep
  • Grom Boarder
In Bosnia beside Una is worth paddling Neretva, Unac or Vrbas. If you have available time try Zrmanja, Krka or Cetina nearby in Croatia. Tara, Lim or Moraca is a bit further southwest (Montenegro)

JR, Slovenia

Re:info about kayakking in Bosnia and Herzegovina 13 years 1 month ago #30867

• Cucit
  • Grom Boarder
Hi JR,
this is Stefano and I'm writing you from Italy. I'm interested to paddle the Unac too. Is any river description (put in, take out, water level, etc.) that you can send or link me?
Thank you
SC

Re:info about kayakking in Bosnia and Herzegovina 13 years 1 month ago #30868

• jozerep
  • Grom Boarder
Stefano,

Unac flows into Una by a small settlement called "Martin Brod". It'a a good starting point for kayak expeditions, from there you can scout Unac gorge 10km upsteam also on foot.

You can check water level for Unac and nearby rivers here:

www.sliv-una.org.ba/IBG/pregledi/DohvatVodostaja_n.jsp

JR

Re:info about kayakking in Bosnia and Herzegovina 13 years 4 weeks ago #30870

• Cucit
  • Grom Boarder
Thank you JR,
what is the right level to run it? So the put in is in Martin Brod and the take out is 10 kilometers downstream, right? Can I call you to ask you some more information? Or do you prefere I ask you that via email? Here is my email adress: [mail address protected from spambots with javascript] . Please send me yours. Thank you. Stefano

Re:info about kayakking in Bosnia and Herzegovina 12 years 9 months ago #31478

• DaggerCrazy
  • Junior Boarder
thanks for your help but do you have some information about: the Dobra and the mreznica
like e discription of the river and places to get in and out.

Re:info about kayakking in Bosnia and Herzegovina 12 years 3 months ago #32141

• MarkA
  • Grom Boarder
Hi guys,
many river is written in DKV-AUSLANDSFÜHRER, Band 5, SÜDOSTEUROPA
It is German but works well
Time to create page: 0.688 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.