support unicef support unicef

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Help with kayak database!!

Help with kayak database!! 16 years 6 months ago #18692

• Pamlico 140
  • Grom Boarder
Hi. I'm the one who added the pamlico 140 kayak to your kayak database. All is good and well, except for the fact that even though I have uploaded additional photos to the page, they dont show up. It says \"Pamlico 140, no photos\".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Help with kayak database!! 16 years 6 months ago #18735

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
yeah, weird... i'll look into that tomorrow.
If you're happy, you're successful.

Re:Help with kayak database!! 16 years 3 months ago #19787

• Pamlico 140
  • Grom Boarder
Hi jeroen. I just checked the Pamlico 140 profile, and it still says \"No Photos\" .Odd.

Re:Help with kayak database!! 16 years 3 months ago #19791

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
thanks for reminding me. i think i was able to fix that now. i hope my fix doesn't have any side effects on other pcis in the database. if it does, please let me know. merry christmas, jeroen.
If you're happy, you're successful.

Re:Help with kayak database!! 16 years 3 months ago #19797

• Pamlico 140
  • Grom Boarder
Cool. Thanks . Merry Christmas:)

Re:Help with kayak database!! 15 years 6 months ago #23513

• PilOgBue
  • Grom Boarder
Hi Jeroen, I just became aware of this site, and hope to discover more of it gradually.

I'm just checking if you like an idea we got on another forum. We dreamt up what somebody just told us you'd already made. Here's the thread FYI, though I'm afraid it's Norwegian:

www.padleforbundet.no/forum/index.php?topic=3216.0

Our idea, not knowing about your database, was a quick and easy way to look up the recorded speeds of kayaks that just beat you by 30 secs to the goal line. I'm new to sea kayak competitions, and I'd like to see how well I fared, though it'll never be perfect.

A good deal of data is easily available from various competitions, and I'll be the first to offer help in converting those data into the format you'd like - if you'd like it at all that is. And should you want more of our thoughts on how it could be solved, just ask!

Other than that, your database is just like we dreamed of!
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.