Support American Whitewater! support unicef

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Buyer\'s Guide: Boats & Boards: Super Star 2010

Buyer\'s Guide: Boats & Boards: Super Star 2010 13 years 11 months ago #29507

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
Playak Article Discussion: [url=article.php?sid=2054]Buyer\'s Guide: Boats & Boards: Super Star 2010[/url]
This new All-star packs more volume onto the same width platform yet cuts off 4'' of the 07 for massive POP with less swing weight for faster end to end rotations! Also allows you to plug deep where others hit bottom since there is MORE volume and LESS bow length, opening up playspots others wrote off long ago.
If you're happy, you're successful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Buyer\'s Guide: Boats & Boards: Super Star 2010 13 years 11 months ago #31096

• chrishull69
  • Grom Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
\n\nhi all

im looking at buying my first playboat after 4 years of paddling. and need some help on sizes

im 6feet 5 and 95 kg without kit on which puts my at the top end of a weight range of the all star. (max 105 kg) but if i go for the mon star im at the bottom of the weight range (min 95kg)which one would be better for me to go for?

many thanks

chris hull

Re: Buyer\'s Guide: Boats & Boards: Super Star 2010 13 years 11 months ago #29509

• AllenG
  • Gold Boarder
As you've said you're probably too heavy for the all star (and I doubt you'd even fit) and too light for the monstar.

The 2010 super stars weight range is 72kg - 104kg. Give that a go.
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.