Support American Whitewater! Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Rainbow Freccia

Rainbow Freccia 14 years 11 months ago #26141

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
Boats Database: [url=article.php?id=2547]Rainbow Freccia [/url]
Kayak per lunghe escursioni in mare in totale sicurezza.
If you're happy, you're successful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rainbow Freccia 14 years 11 months ago #31284

• tango
  • Grom Boarder
Hi,
I had a look at 2 Rainbow kayaks, the Freccia Pro X and the Laser X. They looked very well designed. Does anyone have any experience with these kayaks and how they handle.
Thanks
:unsure:

Re:Rainbow Freccia 14 years 8 months ago #27228

• DTOTW
  • Grom Boarder
Yes I have the Rainbow Laser and its great. www.yorkshirecanoe.co.uk/index.php?main_...i8rim19b6u6ctqai6hu0
(Although I didnt buy it from these guys ) - Been in some quite choppy seas and the raised bow cuts through giving a really easy ride. Good in winds and a pretty dry ride with the deck shape. It feels stable and edges really well. Overall great if not a little heavy when loading onto the car... Having said that I can do it on my own so its not unmanageable. Vey comfortable and good back and leg support .. I'm 6ft 2. Hope this helps :-)
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.