Support American Whitewater! support unicef

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Zelezny Igo

Zelezny Igo 16 years 8 months ago #16695

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
Boats Database: [url=article.php?id=2995]Zelezny Igo [/url]
The shortest of shorts. A freestyle special for shallow rivers, precipitous holes and dynamic new schoole moves.. You will learn rodeo basics nexpectedly easily, and quickly on IGO. The boat allows quick figure changes and brings a better variation rating to experienced paddlers. It will make you fly! You will discover the mystery and beauty of the loop. Surprising comfort and foot room.
If you're happy, you're successful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zelezny Igo 16 years 8 months ago #31179

• glen scott 1000
  • Junior Boarder
is the Zelezny Igo a good play boat for some one who is just getting into play boating :?:

Re:Zelezny Igo 16 years 7 months ago #17096

• gethen01
  • Junior Boarder
I've had one for half a year now and it's ace.
it makes moves a lot easier to handle and goes onto the tail really easily.
the only down side was the real low tech backrest.
it was solid and gave me back pains when doing tail squirts but the boat comes fitted with ratchets so i pulled out the old backrest and after some tampering with a mates unwanted dagger g-force backrest and part of a roof tie i soon sorted that out.
the boat's real good for working out how to do moves due to it's eas in going onto it's I tend to switch between it and my rainbow ninja which has a bit more volume in it to improve technique.
the thing looks ace (it has eyes!!) pulles moves ace and is cheap as....
i paddle it down scottish rivers and abuse it quite a bit and so far haven't had a hole so even though it looks thin and weak it's actually quite strong.
i think it's a really good choice.

Re:Zelezny Igo 14 years 3 months ago #28596

• joshyboy146
  • Grom Boarder
just thinking about gettin in an igo and their was one thing that was bothering me. the deck size.
wondering if you could help

joshB)

Re:Zelezny Igo 14 years 3 months ago #28597

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
my backrest is still holding strong after 7 years.

boat is really easy to get vertical in both directions. only problem i find with cartwheeling is that the stern is so low volume that it sinks quite deep, and that makes it harder to make the transition to the next half of the cartwheel.

cockpit is quite large. similar to pyranha playboats is my rough guess.
If you're happy, you're successful.
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.