Support American Whitewater! support unicef

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Dragorossi Dodge Grand Caravan ES 1996

Dragorossi Dodge Grand Caravan ES 1996 17 years 9 months ago #7413

• corran
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
This van is in excellent condition. I have really looked after it. The inside is exceptionally clean and I have maintained this car meticulously.

I decided at the beginning of the year that I was going to keep the van a few more years, so I invested quite a bit of money into it (over $5000). This includes a NEW TRANSMISSION that still has a 8 month warranty, fuel injector pumps, new breaks and discs, replaced the emergency break line, and a bunch of other maintenence things that would ensure this van keeps running smoothly.

But, I'm fickle, and decided it was time for a new ca, so I'm selling this one. Your gain.

Just the extra's in this Van are almost worth the price I'm selling it for.

The van is the Grand Caravan ES - Long Wheel base, 3.8 ltr engine, V6. Fully equiped with leather seats (seats 2 in front and 3 on a bench seat and 2 more in bucket seats- all provided), AC, power windows, door locks, power seat adjustment, alarm, remote starter, anti theft disabeler. All moving parts such as doors etc all work perfectly. There are no mechanical problems, small or large, with this car. The only thing that needs replacing still is one shock in the rear - a $100 cost.

Included is a sound system worth $1000. 6 high end speakers, plus a sub woofer (removeable), and power amp to drive that woofer. A 12 Disc CD changer, and high end CD player are all after market installed. The Van has a good high end tow bar installed with full wiring.

Bottom Line:

The Van is mechanically sound and very well maintained. Aesthetically its in great shape for a recent car, let alone a 1996. It has 190 000K on it (not a lot for a 1996).

I'm asking $3800 - basically I just want to sell it as fast as possible as I ahve no where to store it or park it.

More details and photos:
www.2imagine.net/sale/van.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.