Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Surf Expo 2016: Victory Koredry » Victory Koredry presented their new booth, and its new tagline 'catch the sun'...
- Surf Expo 2016: LXV Jack Pine paddle board » The new LXV Jack Pine paddle board...
- Surf Expo 2016: C4 Waterman » The new C4 Waterman booth (including Wenonah Canoes this time - not shown here)...
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale
Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale 1 year 1 month ago #35704
This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat bottom, hip padding, thigh braces, and a seat. It is great for surfing, spinning, cartwheeling and hucking'. It has only been paddled a few times. The Specialst is 5'9" and weighs 43 pounds, it is intended for a paddler under 150 pounds.
"This is the next generation of big aerial moves, the wider hull makes the Specialist sit perfect in the foam pile and short ends help to throw the boat in any direction you desire. More bow rocker, more bounce and generally more attitude."
Sized for the small to mid range paddler.
• Molded in rear bar
• Revolving thigh brace system
• Stemmed seat construction for exceptional hull rigidity
• Unique adjustable hip pockets
• Secure ratcheting backband
• Foam pillars and foam foot-block
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.