Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- a new freestyle kayak » Well you are quit tall for the smaller playboats... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale
Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale 2 years 3 weeks ago #35704
This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat bottom, hip padding, thigh braces, and a seat. It is great for surfing, spinning, cartwheeling and hucking'. It has only been paddled a few times. The Specialst is 5'9" and weighs 43 pounds, it is intended for a paddler under 150 pounds.
"This is the next generation of big aerial moves, the wider hull makes the Specialist sit perfect in the foam pile and short ends help to throw the boat in any direction you desire. More bow rocker, more bounce and generally more attitude."
Sized for the small to mid range paddler.
• Molded in rear bar
• Revolving thigh brace system
• Stemmed seat construction for exceptional hull rigidity
• Unique adjustable hip pockets
• Secure ratcheting backband
• Foam pillars and foam foot-block
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.