Support American Whitewater! Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: LL RONIN 49 for SALE

LL RONIN 49 for SALE 16 years 1 month ago #20478

• Urge
  • Guru Boarder
In Mighty green good condition, usual scratches, £400 based in Cardiff South Wales can meet up locally on the rivers or at a pool session or could post at buyers expense
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:LL RONIN 49 for SALE 16 years 1 month ago #20524

• Urge
  • Guru Boarder
Will include a new Nookie V-Shock deck s/m waist for no extra charge it has only been used once.

Re:LL RONIN 49 for SALE 16 years 4 weeks ago #20885

• Urge
  • Guru Boarder
£350 with the V shock

Re:LL RONIN 49 for SALE 16 years 3 weeks ago #20893

• Dan@want to paddle
  • Expert Boarder
i have the money to buy it but i been told its not a very good boat i read a review it said it is crap at going up river what would you say about the boat not from a sellers point of view???

Re:LL RONIN 49 for SALE 16 years 3 weeks ago #20931

• Urge
  • Guru Boarder
I would recommend trying it, Im only selling as Im too heavy for it now, its a fun boat to paddle spins, cartwheels loops etc and can be paddled down rivers and makes them fun too. Due to most play boats being so short, which helps with many play moves but also makes them slower at going down river. As for going up river as attaining cn been done but again due to the length slow so harder than a longer boat. As for any reviews I always take them with a pinch of salt and make my own mind up.

:)

Re:LL RONIN 49 for SALE 16 years 2 weeks ago #20982

• Urge
  • Guru Boarder
Sold
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.