Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Kayaking in Nepal this autumn » Are you looking for a unique whitewater kayaking holiday this autumn...
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: KAYAKSCHOOL IN MAY on Soca river in Slovenia
KAYAKSCHOOL IN MAY on Soca river in Slovenia 5 years 1 month ago #32947
If you have some experience in WW II and you would like to learn more, come to the emerald Soca river, explore the beauty, and learn more about whitewater kayaking!
We teach you step by step, in small groups.
5 days INTERMEDIATE KAYAK SCHOOL on Soca river
From 27th of may to 31 th of may 2013
We have a few places more!
Every day we spend 2 and a half hours on the river. We check your skills, correct your bad movements, you can learn more technics and paddle combinations, safety, and selfrescue, we teach you to scout the rapids.
The price of the 5 days kayak school is 250 euro/person which includes all of the necessary equipments, transfer, river ticket, and the lessons
We can help you to find accomodations!
For more informations please visit:
Or contact us!
Let's go kayaking!!!
Petra&Gyula the team of SocaRider
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.