Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- a new freestyle kayak » Hey guys, i'm looking for a kayak but I’m about 6’2″, and 145lbs it seems i cant find a freestylekay... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- Feeling Lucky in Arizona’s Fickle Paddling Season? Pump House Wash » http...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: kayaking Ecuador with Small World Adventures
kayaking Ecuador with Small World Adventures 7 years 2 months ago #29539
Ecuador is one of South America's true paddling gems. There is so much variety there it's amazing! November through March is the best season to paddle there so if you are looking for a break from winter, consider paddling in Ecuador with Small World Adventures www.smallworldadventures.com
Here's a little info about our company:
We've been there since 1993 (longer than any other guide service), plus we spend 5 months there each year (longer than any other guide service). We also wrote the guidebook to Kayaking in Ecuador, so in short, we know what's going on!
We also built a lodge right on the Quijos River. This is the epicenter for good paddling in Ecuador, and we are the heart of it. We've got cold beers and hot showers for you at the end of each day of paddling. Plus, gourmet, home-cooked meals, onsite massage therapist, and comfortable, quiet, private rooms.
We also have over 60 kayaks for you to choose from, and a reliable van with an awesome shuttle driver. You won't miss any days of kayaking due to broken down vehicles or bad night's sleep with us.
We offer a wide range of trips, from Class II through Class V. So, whatever type of paddler you are, you can have a wonderful paddling vacation in Ecuador. Check out schedule to see when we are offering your level of paddling trip:
We can also tailor your trip to your specific paddling desires--if you want creeking, we'll go creeking, playboating, you got it!
We are a very small company that specializes in personalized, custom trips, so just tell us what you want and we'll give it to you!
Check us out on the web www.smallworldadventures.com
Happy paddling and we hope to see you in Ecuador
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.