Support American Whitewater! Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Pyranha Molan Club or Rapid?

Pyranha Molan Club or Rapid? 12 years 3 months ago #32126

• powertheqwerty
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Does anyone out there have a Pyranha with either Rapid or Club outfitting??

If you do would you do me a HUGE favour and send me a photo of the outfitting??
Im looking to buy a Pyranha Molan but im debated between the Club and the Rapi and cant find any detailed photos online!

My email is REMOVED
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Pyranha Molan Club or Rapid? 12 years 2 months ago #32212

• sickboy
  • Junior Boarder
A quick bump as I'd also be interested to know.
Not sure what the deck fittings are but the seats the same by all accounts, just adjustable thigh grips on the rapid and stiffer foam bouyancy block in the back.
To be honest I think I'll save the £100 and put it towards some decent hip pads, backband and bags.
The following user(s) said Thank You: powertheqwerty

Re: Pyranha Molan Club or Rapid? 12 years 2 months ago #32217

• powertheqwerty
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks for replying :D its annoying that there are on photos of the outfitting of either the club or rapid. The stock photo of the molan is pretty unclear on Pyranhas website. I didnt know that the rapid had thigh braces though, i was thinking of buy the club and buying some mincell foam to make my own! Im not planning on getting the molan for at least 3 months though, so if you wanna buy one i know there is a Medium Molan with connect 30 outfitting on ebay for just less than £500 :) just a heads up

Re: Pyranha Molan Club or Rapid? 12 years 1 month ago #32294

• sickboy
  • Junior Boarder
Picked up a large connect 30 ex demo job for the same price as the rapid, annoyingly good condition so couldnt beat them down much more on the price. Very nice, paddled a few times and slowly getting to know the beast, very quick on the wave and super easy to roll compared to the super star.
Happy days..

Thinking about a river cruising machine now, rapid spec karnarli possibly, then again there seems to be a lot of Jefe grandes around at the moment second hand and they are super comfy :think:

Re: Pyranha Molan Club or Rapid? 11 years 11 months ago #32413

• Wilkes
  • Grom Boarder
Hi

I'm currently looking to sell a Molan with connect 30 outfitting, thats in mint condition, only used three times. It's a long story but if interested i'm looking for the same price as a molan with rapid spec. It's a medium jafa/yellow. My contact number is 07968 211863. Lee
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.