support unicef Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: FS: Pyranha Spanish Fly

FS: Pyranha Spanish Fly 14 years 7 months ago #27687

• nealb
  • Junior Boarder
For Sale: 1 Spanish fly White water and freestyle canoe.

Pyranha says:
www.pyranha.com/osb/itemdetails.cfm?ID=35

A great boat for someone looking for a canoe to have some fun in! This boat will get you down some serious rivers, with a huge grin on your face :-)

I have had the boat for about a year, and for most of the time has been off the water. I ended up doing more kayak coaching, rather than river running. So am giving up this great boat. I am also raising funds for my 3rd year at uni.

The boat has been stored in a closed shipping container, away from sunlight. It has very few major scratches, and the usual scuffs on the bottom. The outfitting is as I picked it up (the original foam I think) with no thigh straps. You can see the condition in the pics below.

If you are interested,any questions, drop me a pm, or call me 07894 306 291. I am in mid Cheshire, willing to travel 20 miles. The M6, M56, M62 are nearby for easy pickup.
asking £350

pics:

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: FS: Pyranha Spanish Fly 11 years 1 month ago #32893

• thefallguy
  • Grom Boarder
Hi, you have probably sold the spanish fly by now but i thought it was worth a try. do you still have it? i am very interested. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.