Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Kayaking in Nepal this autumn » Are you looking for a unique whitewater kayaking holiday this autumn...
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: 2013 Surf Kayaking World Championships
2013 Surf Kayaking World Championships 5 years 5 days ago #32997
Lets make this the place to share the latest happenings from the World Championships this year on Playak. Share any stories, videos, and photos that you find about the contest here.
I'm soooo ready for the World Championships this year in Australia. I'm super bummed I'm not able to scrape together the coin to attend and compete. Darren and all the boys in Australia have put a ton of work into making this a sick comp.
You can see all the event details HERE
You can get the latest info on FB HERE
From early reports the location is offering up some super fun waves that offer short rides on steep fast shoulders. I think we'll be seeing some sick air and aggressive surfing at this years world's.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.