Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Kayaking in the heart of Stockholm Archipelago of Sweden » Hello sea kayaking lovers... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Robson moonster Kayak » Seat forward...
- building your own squirt boat » > Does anyone out there know where I can find step by step instructions > about how to build a squ... (Whitewater)
- Small Pyranha Loki for sale » Hi Charles, Unfortunately this post is over 4 years old so I would imagine the boat has been sold... (FS - North America - US)
- Necky Blunt for sale » Is your boat still For sale... (FS - Africa)
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60... (FS - North America - US)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: 2013 Surf Kayaking World Championships
2013 Surf Kayaking World Championships 5 years 8 months ago #32997
Lets make this the place to share the latest happenings from the World Championships this year on Playak. Share any stories, videos, and photos that you find about the contest here.
I'm soooo ready for the World Championships this year in Australia. I'm super bummed I'm not able to scrape together the coin to attend and compete. Darren and all the boys in Australia have put a ton of work into making this a sick comp.
You can see all the event details HERE
You can get the latest info on FB HERE
From early reports the location is offering up some super fun waves that offer short rides on steep fast shoulders. I think we'll be seeing some sick air and aggressive surfing at this years world's.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.