Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Kayaking in the heart of Stockholm Archipelago of Sweden » Hello sea kayaking lovers... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Robson moonster Kayak » Seat forward...
- building your own squirt boat » > Does anyone out there know where I can find step by step instructions > about how to build a squ... (Whitewater)
- Small Pyranha Loki for sale » Hi Charles, Unfortunately this post is over 4 years old so I would imagine the boat has been sold... (FS - North America - US)
- Necky Blunt for sale » Is your boat still For sale... (FS - Africa)
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60... (FS - North America - US)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Kayaking in the heart of Stockholm Archipelago of Sweden
Kayaking in the heart of Stockholm Archipelago of Sweden 1 month 1 week ago #36120
Hello sea kayaking lovers!
I fall in love with the biggest swedish archipelago around Stockholm and decided to move here to develop sea kayaking & outdoor center.
If you enjoy wilderness and nature then you will love it! Here you can enjoy wild scandinavian camping in of ouf 30,000 of islands of amazing archipelago. You are more then welcome to visit me here!
I didn't want to make a advertisement here, just say Hello to sea kayaking people and let you know about this idea
This is my website where you can find more photos & details: www.kanotcenter.com/photos-of-archipelago-tours/
best wishes from snowy archipelago!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.