Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Kayaking in the heart of Stockholm Archipelago of Sweden » Hello sea kayaking lovers... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Robson moonster Kayak » Seat forward...
- building your own squirt boat » > Does anyone out there know where I can find step by step instructions > about how to build a squ... (Whitewater)
- Small Pyranha Loki for sale » Hi Charles, Unfortunately this post is over 4 years old so I would imagine the boat has been sold... (FS - North America - US)
- Necky Blunt for sale » Is your boat still For sale... (FS - Africa)
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60... (FS - North America - US)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Qivittoq - 2016
Qivittoq - 2016 1 year 11 months ago #36031
You are invited to screen in the comfort and safety of your favorite armchair the most recent video diary from “Doi Nomazi” aka Captain Seasick and Captain Grumpy.
Qivittoq- 2016 will allow you to become part of the Scoresbysund trip and participate to the many details of their journey.
We tried to offer you the most complete and detailed immersion into the experience.
You may feel the excitement that animates each of their steps, you may feel the glacial embrace of the distant northern breeze and, if you listen carefully, you may even hear your own heartbeat as you start dreaming of a similar trip.
Please, don't forget to click on the "HD" letters and choose the 1080p for the best viewing quality.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.