Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Robson moonster Kayak » Seat forward...
- building your own squirt boat » > Does anyone out there know where I can find step by step instructions > about how to build a squ... (Whitewater)
- playboat for me » I just hope that I can wiggle my toes, and that my seat does not have to go all the way back... (Whitewater)
- Small Pyranha Loki for sale » Hi Charles, Unfortunately this post is over 4 years old so I would imagine the boat has been sold... (FS - North America - US)
- Necky Blunt for sale » Is your boat still For sale... (FS - Africa)
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60... (FS - North America - US)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: The Southern Breeze - 2012
The Southern Breeze - 2012 5 years 9 months ago #32848
Welcome aboard our Long Haul Mark II Commando folding kayak aka the U-‐boat for another healthy session of travelotherapy!
"The Southern Breeze – 2012” will take you along the 56 minute long video diary where you’ll participate in almost every detail of our trip in the Everglades National Park, starting in the Times Square traffic in NYC and ending back on the shore at the Gulf Coast Visitor Center in Everglades City, Florida. All maps courtesy of Google Earth.
Doi Nomazi (Two Nomads)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.