support unicef support unicef

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: What is the best touring boat on the market?

What is the best touring boat on the market? 15 years 1 week ago #25827

• kiak360
  • Grom Boarder
Hi guys and gals,

I am planning a long kayaking trip to take in my gap year and want to know the best avalible touring boat avalible on the market, i am mainly looking for
-> Porformance
-> Space
-> Weight
Fortunatly i have been saving so cost should not be a probolem, So if you are in the know with touring boats please give me some advice in what to look for.

Cheers,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:What is the best touring boat on the market? 15 years 1 week ago #25828

• cjcc
  • Guru Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
For weight, look at Warren Light Craft. You need to decide on more factors than just the ones you listed, specifically length, width, intended use, etc. I would say that the best all-around touring boat would be the TRAK kayak, since you can adjust rocker, which seems like a great idea.

Re:What is the best touring boat on the market? 15 years 1 week ago #25832

• TBudd
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a Hurricane Tracer 165 and love it. But it would not be "the BEST." I don't disagree with the Warren recommendation. That is if you don't want to BUILD your own such as a pygmy kayak. But there is. honestly, one better I think (*If I found out I had a terminal disease I would buy one of these (not caring about the price):

www.qcckayaks.com

I'll hate you if you get one of these. And I don't even know you!

Cheers!

Tom
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.