Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Creeker for a Girl...
Creeker for a Girl... 5 years 11 months ago #32395
In my search to find a creeker, I have been unable to decide on one. One question I have not been able to answer is as an average sized girl, will I find it harder to control and paddle than a male of similar size with regards to muscle strength? I never thought of this until I was told by someone that they paddle a river runner instead of a true creeker because it is easier to handle. Should I be concerned about this? Also is there a disadvantage to paddling a large river runner for more creek runs?
Also any recommendations are appreciated. So far I am considering a habitat 74, but with all the hype about the stomper 80 am also possibly thinking that (after a lot of customization).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.