Support American Whitewater! Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: freewater kayak on flatwater

freewater kayak on flatwater 10 years 6 months ago #33161

• ljfe
  • Grom Boarder
I've never kayaked before but I'm interested in getting a freewater kayak because of it's 7 foot size--to carry to the beach and ability to fit inside of my car. How fast could this thing go on flatwater, does anyone do this? I live by Long Island sound so it's very calm water. Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: freewater kayak on flatwater 10 years 6 months ago #33164

• bartw
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
I'm not familiar with kayaking this type of kayak, but maybe this gives you some information you're looking for:
www.paddling.net/Reviews/showReviews.html?prod=802

Re: freewater kayak on flatwater 10 years 6 months ago #33165

• kayakcart11
  • Grom Boarder
When kayaking, it is important to choose the best paddle for yourself. Paddleboy Kayak Cart
come in many different shapes, sizes, and weights. Each different kind of paddle has a specific advantage, and choosing the best one primarily depends on your body. Some things that affect which paddle you will want to choose are your height, weight, and upper-body strength. It will also depend on the location you are kayaking at. For more information go on kayakcarts.net
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.