Surf More XM - the best surf and bodyboard leashes made in the USA and the highest quality accessories: Day Bags, Soft Racks, Clear Grip Tape Traction, Tail pads, surfboard wax remover, and historical Clark Foam T-shirts.
There once was a time when...
...leather straps and bungee cords were used as surf leashes, and to even wear a leash was considered uncool. The hard-core surfers called them "kook-cords"! If you fell, you "paid your dues" by swimming to get your board! That was 25 years ago.
Surf More Products introduced the first 2" Velcro™ strap design, for comfort and fit. Since then, leashes have become essential to most recreational and competitive surfers, and Surf More's original garage operations has grown into a world-wide leader in the surf industry! Meanwhile, Surf More has contributed many significant changes to leash technology, such as...
• Swivels to keep the kinks out of the cord.
• Pull Tabs to make it easier to release the strap
• The XM stand-out stem on the strap to help prevent stepping on the cord.
• The basic Bodyboard leash anchor to attach leashes to.
• The EZ Fit™ bodyboard leash strap to provide easier entry.
• A dependable, lightweight Power Clip™ quick release for exits!
These are but a few of many contributions the original Surf More and XM leashes have provided surfers for the past 25 years. We continue that commitment to provide the best product at a very reasonable price!