- Buyer's Guide
- News Watch
Login / Connect
- What do you think of the re-release of the Dagger RPM? » Read the Playk article on the re-release here: http://playak.com/article.php?sid=12752. The RPM i... (Whitewater)
- What was your first WW kayak? » My first river trip was in an Dagger Animas My first year in a kayak was in a Dagger RPM My first ... (Whitewater)
- Re: WW/Flat water crossover? » When looking at crossover boats you really need to consider which element you will paddle in most of...
- Re: Best instructional SUP videos » Hi there- Quickblade has a number of instructional videos with Jim Terrell on Youtube: http://w...
- Re: Pimp that board.... » Looks good, though I'm not quite sure how fortunate the subject of pimping is in a Ladies forum :)... (Ladies)
- Re: How straight can you really paddle without fins? » i think it depends on the outline of the board too. if you paddle a longer board with sharp rails ...
- Re: Jackson RockStar Medium For Sale! » Is it still for sale?... (FS - North America - US)
- for sale eskimo speedo 350 euro asking » nice riverrunner, to bad I do not paddle much whitewater any more. 275 cm long thin ends fast, ea... (FS - Europe - Benelux)
- Re: Dagger RPM - Complete setup » feel free to make an offer... (FS - North America - US)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.