Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- Inflatable Kayaks: Which brand is best? » Inflatable for sea kayaking i can recommend Sea Eagle kayak... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
'12 Days' Sneak Peak #2
“12 Days” is a feature film focusing on Self Support Kayaking The Grand Canyon of The Colorado River. Coursing through 200+ miles of the most rugged terrain on the planet The Grand Canyon is truly a wonder of the world. While many experience the canyon by hiking or with raft support, some of us...
“12 Days” is a feature film focusing on Self Support Kayaking The Grand Canyon of The Colorado River. Coursing through 200+ miles of the most rugged terrain on the planet The Grand Canyon is truly a wonder of the world. While many experience the canyon by hiking or with raft support, some of us have a wanderlust for a more personal experience. Self support kayaking is the answer for those who want the most out of the canyon. The experience of packing everything needed for survival in your own boat then paddling it hundreds of miles through a remote, rapid choked canyon is nothing short of incredible. “12 days” covers everything a paddler needs to know from permits to groovers all the while showcasing the spectacle that is The Grand Canyon! Available Jan 1, 2012 on http://amongstit.tv/
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.