Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- a new freestyle kayak » Well you are quit tall for the smaller playboats... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
'Land of Giants' Teaser - Noccalula Falls
Lookout Mountain is a tiny sliver of The Cumberland Plateau situated to the southwest of Chattanooga TN. Few parts of the world hold so many 60+ foot waterfalls within such a close proximity. This film documents the historic descents of these ledges as well as the the people pioneering this...
Lookout Mountain is a tiny sliver of The Cumberland Plateau situated to the southwest of Chattanooga TN. Few parts of the world hold so many 60+ foot waterfalls within such a close proximity. This film documents the historic descents of these ledges as well as the the people pioneering this whitewater playground. Release Date Dec. 24 available for instant viewing at AMONGSTiT.TV.
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.