Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- a new freestyle kayak » Hey guys, i'm looking for a kayak but I’m about 6’2″, and 145lbs it seems i cant find a freestylekay... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- Feeling Lucky in Arizona’s Fickle Paddling Season? Pump House Wash » http...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Last year i first heard of the Pots and i didnt know what to expect. The flow was low but doable. The Pots of the Stillwater is located in the super scenic Woodbine Canyon. Its pretty short strech that offers good bang for its buck. I made it back this year about a month earlier than last years...
Last year i first heard of the Pots and i didnt know what to expect. The flow was low but doable. The Pots of the Stillwater is located in the super scenic Woodbine Canyon. Its pretty short strech that offers good bang for its buck. I made it back this year about a month earlier than last years timing and with a good runnable flow, 955 cfs on the stilly gauge. Burgess from Billings decided to meet me on his way to the Payettes. The lines were super classic Montana technical boating with boofs, rock slides; just need one more thing more water! I could see this run being a blast with more water. quick but very doable. ill be back soon enough North Fork coming up this next weekend. Enjoy the Montana version of the Popo Agie.
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.