Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Guatemala's Oxec hydro project: July update » Hello river friends, I wanted to share some positive developments in the fight against the Oxec d... (Central and South America)
- ICF Canoe Sprint World Cup live stream » Just got this from the ICF ---- Hi Don’t forget to check out the LIVE stream from today’s ‘A’ ... (Canoeing)
- Sad news from Germany: kayaker dies after accident on high water Alb river » Google translation: In the flood-leading Alb in the area Albbruck / Hohenfels capsized yesterday, Su... (Europe)
- Stand Up Paddleboarding Injuries » Click this SurveyMonkey link to participate: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MF2WQRB (30 or so mult...
- Naish puts hydrofoil SUP on the market » SUPkayak2016-05-21at09.34.40.jpg In the SUPzero Buyers Guide: http://supzero.com/buyers-guide/bo... (Surf SUP)
- Fatyak Samos SUP » Fatyak from the UK mostly makes Sit On Tops, but are planning to introduce a plastic SUP as well. Lo...
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60. We live in Delaware but are coming to Week of Rivers. Thanks.... (FS - North America - US)
- Dagger Jitsu 6.0 Like Brand New for trade » I have a Dagger Jitsu 6.0 in green that id like to trade of a fishing kayak. Used once, way too adv... (FS - North America - US)
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
More Than Dope
This is an edit from 2011. It show case our small crew performing filming and kayaking around the region of Saguenay Lac-St-Jean , Quebec, Canada. The real purpose of that edit was first for a contest, which we apply too late to get to the top. At least we tried and the result is fun! Watch...
This is an edit from 2011. It show case our small crew performing filming and kayaking around the region of Saguenay Lac-St-Jean , Quebec, Canada. The real purpose of that edit was first for a contest, which we apply too late to get to the top. At least we tried and the result is fun! Watch it! Voici un edit de l'année 2011 qui présente notre équipe de tournage et de kayak en action. Le montage était premièrement destiné à un concours où nous avons malheureusement postulé trop tard pour nous rendre au "top". Néanmoins, ce fut très amusant à réaliser! Regardez le! Lp
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.