Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- a new freestyle kayak » Well you are quit tall for the smaller playboats... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
The Hurley Classic
A quick cut, colour and render. My view of an amazing weekend at Hurley. The Hurley Classic was as big as I've ever seen this year, over 140 competitors from across the UK and the world coming to compete at a variety of different levels. From world champions to complete Novices, the freestyle...
A quick cut, colour and render. My view of an amazing weekend at Hurley. The Hurley Classic was as big as I've ever seen this year, over 140 competitors from across the UK and the world coming to compete at a variety of different levels. From world champions to complete Novices, the freestyle and boater X events were a joy to watch. Paddlers (In order of Appearance): Paula Volkmer, James Benns, Paul 'Cheesey' Robertson, Seppi Strohmeier, James 'Pringle' Bebbington, Sam Anderson, Finn Burrows, Quim Fontane, Peter Csonka, James Weight, Mathieu Dumoulin, Will Hatt, Katya Kulkova, Rob Harris, Graham Milton, Tim Trew. There are some names of people I didn't know, so if you'd like to to be credited just let me know. I couldn't film everyone, but I tried to capture the viiiiiiibe. Music: Hermitude - Hyper Paradise (Flume Remix) (Credits) - Flume - Paper Thin Check out: www.palmequipmenteurope.com/blogs/ for more!
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.