Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- Inflatable Kayaks: Which brand is best? » Inflatable for sea kayaking i can recommend Sea Eagle kayak... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
We enjoyed the kayak on the Agatsuma river in Gumma Prefecture. We chose the middle course including a waterfall with a 3-m fall on that day. Since a river did not have much amount of water, and the hole was made here and there, troubles were suffered. However, when a waterfall has been cleared...
We enjoyed the kayak on the Agatsuma river in Gumma Prefecture. We chose the middle course including a waterfall with a 3-m fall on that day. Since a river did not have much amount of water, and the hole was made here and there, troubles were suffered. However, when a waterfall has been cleared well, it was able to be immersed in the highest feeling.. It was blessed with the good river with the good friend, and one wonderful day was able to be passed.
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.