Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- a new freestyle kayak » Well you are quit tall for the smaller playboats... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Schooled @ Surf with Tommy Hagg Video from dale briggs footage
Included in this footage is a great friend and Stars in the Northern Canoeists ranks-Tommy Hagg! This is a classic wave for Us in the eastern part of the States, Youghiogheny River. Swimmer's (Class III, Mile 3.2) One of the most famous playholes in the Eastern US. Downstream of the hole are some...
Included in this footage is a great friend and Stars in the Northern Canoeists ranks-Tommy Hagg! This is a classic wave for Us in the eastern part of the States, Youghiogheny River. Swimmer's (Class III, Mile 3.2) One of the most famous playholes in the Eastern US. Downstream of the hole are some nice tailwaves, too.Rafters get a big kick out of jumping into the water from a rock not far above Swimmer's Hole and swimming through it.
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.