Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- Inflatable Kayaks: Which brand is best? » Inflatable for sea kayaking i can recommend Sea Eagle kayak... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Smooth River Runner in a Millbrook Boats Canoe Video by dale briggs footage
Custom built composite whitewater canoes. Millbrook Boats moved from the Mill Brook in Waitsfield, VT to the Hudson River in Riparius, NY. There, John designed his first open canoes such as the Flasher, the Flashback, the ME, the AC/DC, etc. In 1988, John Berry sold the business to John...
Custom built composite whitewater canoes. Millbrook Boats moved from the Mill Brook in Waitsfield, VT to the Hudson River in Riparius, NY. There, John designed his first open canoes such as the Flasher, the Flashback, the ME, the AC/DC, etc. In 1988, John Berry sold the business to John Kazimierczyk, who continues the Millbrook legacy of innovative light-weight designs, custom made for today's cutting edge playboater, racer, and for anyone desiring to paddle a lightweight boat. "Kaz" has been paddling whitewater since 1976. He learned to roll an open canoe long before he knew it was invented by someone else. He also holds over 100 1st place National Championship titles in various paddling disciplines which include slalom, downriver, and marathon. MILLBROOK BOATS 5 Barrus Rd. Richmond, NH, 03470 603-239-4633 www.millbrookboats.com
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.