Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- a new freestyle kayak » Well you are quit tall for the smaller playboats... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
A Surf @ the Stoney Video by dale briggs footage
DBriggs hidhlibhted in many different open canoes surfing at theCarpenters Park hole! Stonycreek River, Pennsylvania, USA Stony Canyon (Foustwell to Carpenters Park Directions: The normal putin is on Rte. 601 in Foustwell; an alternate putin is a mile and a half upstream on Rte. 403 in Holsopple....
DBriggs hidhlibhted in many different open canoes surfing at theCarpenters Park hole! Stonycreek River, Pennsylvania, USA Stony Canyon (Foustwell to Carpenters Park Directions: The normal putin is on Rte. 601 in Foustwell; an alternate putin is a mile and a half upstream on Rte. 403 in Holsopple. The takeout is in Carpenters Park, on river left. From Hollsopple, take State Rte. 601 to Foustwell. Make a left before the bridge that goes over the Stony onto SR 4039. Follow this road for about 2 miles and under Rt. 219 (4-lane road). Just past Rte. 219 make a right onto Kaufman Church Road (there's a church on the corner). Follow for about a mile and a half and turn right at the stop sign onto SR 4022 (Carpenters Park Road). Follow over Rte. 219 (4-lane road) and down to the Stony takeout (Carpenters Park).
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.