Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Surf Expo 2016: adding Kayak and Canoe » Surf Expo in Orlando is willingly expanding into Canoe & Kayak...
- Guatemala's Oxec hydro project: July update » Hello river friends, I wanted to share some positive developments in the fight against the Oxec d... (Central and South America)
- ICF Canoe Sprint World Cup live stream » Just got this from the ICF ---- Hi Don’t forget to check out the LIVE stream from today’s ‘A’ ... (Canoeing)
- Surf Expo 2016: Victory Koredry » Victory Koredry presented their new booth, and its new tagline 'catch the sun'...
- Surf Expo 2016: LXV Jack Pine paddle board » The new LXV Jack Pine paddle board...
- Surf Expo 2016: C4 Waterman » The new C4 Waterman booth (including Wenonah Canoes this time - not shown here)...
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
"Hardcore" Wave Austria
This is a video of a wave in Austria outside the city of Salzburg. It is an awesome narrow wave that falls right into a big hole behind it so it is exciting. We decided to do a few days here after the plattling event for the world cup 2010 was cancelled. Check it out. It is actually called the...
This is a video of a wave in Austria outside the city of Salzburg. It is an awesome narrow wave that falls right into a big hole behind it so it is exciting. We decided to do a few days here after the plattling event for the world cup 2010 was cancelled. Check it out. It is actually called the Hardcore Wave but i by accident put Salzburg wave.
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.