Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- Inflatable Kayaks: Which brand is best? » Inflatable for sea kayaking i can recommend Sea Eagle kayak... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
A norwegian compilation
Teaming up with some of my closest friends this summer, made me realize again how much I value this sport in my life, the beautiful land of Norway and the good times spend (+ some carnage cause we all love it). This video features a quick compilation what we have been up to over the summer....
Teaming up with some of my closest friends this summer, made me realize again how much I value this sport in my life, the beautiful land of Norway and the good times spend (+ some carnage cause we all love it). This video features a quick compilation what we have been up to over the summer. Filmed on Location: Voss (Extremsportveko), and our home, cold rainy Oppdal Chur everybody for the Summer: Adrian, Phil, Riley, Sam, Jem, Ems, Andreas, Toni, Flemming, Josh, Brendan, Jacub, Tilsy & Tom, Will and anybody I forgot A big thanks as always to: Immersionresearch.com (the best dry stuff ever) Wildmountain.de (for all you kayaking needs) Teamscum (for making awesome clothing and spreading hope for soulful living) and newly Cactusclimbing (for making the toughest gear out there, you guys are the shit) Flimed on: GoPr 1&2 Canon Rebel T3I Canon 550 D Editing: Joerg Waidelich Additional Footage provided: Sam Tregenza, Adrian Kiernan Music M83- Moonchild Skream & Example- shot yourself in the foot again
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.