[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Login first to add this to your Likes or Haves.
Gradient Shoes Featured
• Vibram super sticky rubber (climbing compound) outsole for superior wet traction with razor-cut siping
• Rubber overlays for durability and protection
• Padded ankle for comfort
• Synthetic leather overlays for wet performance
• Pull loops for ease of entry
• EVA strobel insole for sockless comfort
• Laces for secure fit and comfort on long portages
• Unlined airmesh upper keeps debris out and lets water drain freely
• Cushioning midsole for comfort
• Stretch neoprene collar keeps grit out and provides a secure fit.
I Am ony recomending this shoe because it does work and there is nothing else out there for someone with a larger foot. You would think that a company like Palm and or Merill would know by now that you don't sew a pull tab into the neopreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially when there is beefier materal right there!!! ARE YOU KIDDING!! Started ripping the 2nd day, no shit. A hole developed between the top 2 stitches. Now both rears are in shambles. Trying to replace them from the USA, where they are not sold would have been a major hassel...