[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Login first to add this to your Likes or Haves.
Aveto Semi Micropore 3L
• bended sleeves with elbow protection in ARS 450 D fabric
• 3,0mm Neoprene elbow pads
• inner Latex hand cuffs, outer adjustable Neoprene cuffs
• inner and outer Power-Stretch Neoprene collar
• double waist, inner elastic Nylon waist, outer with wide Neoprene closure
• front pocket with Spray Protect Zipper
• all seams are welded with specially high quality Nylon Tricot hot welding tape
• soft, very robust three layer lamination
• Material: Micropore 3 layer, waterproof 20.000 mm, breathable 8.000g/24h
• weight: ca 1050 g for size L.
I had three Aveto Semi jackets, and each and everyone of them had the same problem: the thin white membrane between the outer nylon and inner net material comes unglued both sides and eventually water will get into the jacket from there.
Artistic changed the jackets twice without much trouble, but the damage is done... On the other hand, I have two paddle buddies who did NOT encounter this problem with their Aveto jackets (that's why I gave two stars for quality). I still wouldn't take one again.
• good cut/tailoring - the jacket lets you move freely
• very comfy and warm neoprene neck
• pockets for elbow pads - how cool is that!