[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Login first to add this to your Likes or Haves.
|Please login to see full stats.|
If you want smooth linked cartwheels, a smile on every eddyline and enjoy serious vertical time then this is the boat for you. The Loki will carve quickly on river and ocean waves. Blunts will be dynamic, and vertical moves in the Loki will be more controlled and more impressive than in a short boat. The Loki is great downriver and the extra speed means making eddies and must make ferry glides are easier and more controlled.
The Loki is the return of the long slicey playboat - a 'Soul boat' Daz Clarkson.
Length and deck profiling
• Retains speed and slices through features on down river missions.
Low volume slicy ends
• For pivots and squirts in eddies and initiating all your vertical moves.
• Smooth and forgiving for sweet surfing sessions.
Side wall and 2 way rails
• Forgiving on the upstream edge but once engaged provide grip and control for carving on the wave.
Low back deck and cockpit lip
• Super easy to roll.
A great hark back to the days when anyone could playboat. This is the type of boat most paddlers should be using (since the vast majority of paddlers are on G3). The Loki is, simply, fantastic fun. If it just had a smidgen more foot room it would be perfect.
• Has a nice glide on rivers.
• Zippy and fun.
• Carves really well.
• Spins nicely.
• Reassuringly predictable edges.
• Connect 30 outfitting is a bit fiddly.