Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: New weather and water levels updates from Ecuador!
New weather and water levels updates from Ecuador! 3 years 3 months ago #32774
Small World Adventures has added a new service to help boaters know the water levels and weather in Ecuador. Check our Facebook page for daily updates from the Quijos Valley (2+ days per week you’ll also get updates from Tena). www.facebook.com/pages/Small-World-Adven...6973?bookmark_t=page
Each morning we’ll post the river level on the Quijos in front of our lodge, the temperature, amount of rainfall from the night before, and “eye witness” weather. When pertinent, we’ll also do afternoon updates (for example, if it’s raining hard all day and the water levels are changing, we’ll let you know)!
You’ll also get updates from the other rivers we are paddling that day, like the Oyacachi, Cosanga, Jondachi, etc…
We hope to give paddlers an idea of the general trends, let people know when things are going off, and just help out the boating community by putting more information out there.
Feel free to contact us with more specific questions as well!
Happy paddling everyone, we hope to see you down in Ecuador!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.